This is a game of “Who the fuck are you?”
- Name: Sable
- Age: 20
- Height: Five feet eleven inches.
- Obligatory picture of self: When my hair was longer
- Relationship status: Taken
- Birthday: March 20, 1993
- Favorite color: Silver. Purple. Green.
- Favorite bands: The Cure. Beirut. Agalloch. Bauhaus.
- Last song listened: Theme song of Good Eats
- Favorite movie: The Princess Bride, Hell Raiser
- Favorite books: Dresden Files, The Dark Tower, Discworld.
- Last book read: The Drawing of the Three
- # of siblings: A whole bunch.
- # of pets: A rather large amount.
- Best school subject: All but the higher tiers of math or any biology.
- Mac or PC? PC
- Current shirt color: black
- Gamer? Sorta? Sometimes?
- Day or night: Night
- Summer or winter? Winter
- Most-visited website? Tumblr, FFN, Youtube
- Biggest turn on/s: Eh, not really turn ons butttt stockings, intelligence, knee socks.
Please allow me to introduce myself
I’m a man of wealth and taste
I’ve been around for a long, long year
Stole many a mans soul and faith
And I was round when jesus christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
Mythological Gentlemen: Lucifer
Asked by mollyrai
Probably a snake of some sort. Preferably one of the larger types. Maybe something in a far off galaxy. That’d be interesting.
Asked by fabulouslyfreshmako
What inspires us? An endless search for freedom. An eternity of possibilities. The human spirit. Time.
We don’t really have many embarrassing tales. There was this one time, though, when Lu’ over there lost a fight to a cheap knock off of himself, made through the magic of a tarot deck he had willingly given his image for. Even made a masturbation joke. On the other hand, Sable here lost a chunk of his nipple in a ridiculous semmph. I apologize for that, he knows quite well we don’t speak of that.
That’s a hard one, truthfully. Most probably our damnable Pride.
Asked by fabulouslyfreshmako
Lucifer: I personally prefer orchestra, piano, harps. Music with a rich, flavorful sound. I also have, over the years, acquired a taste for Rock n’ Roll.
Sable: Most probably something folkish. Deep, sometimes muddled sounds. Sometimes cheerful, sometimes mournful.
Favorite Place(s) to Visit:
Lucifer: There’s this delightful spot at the edge of eternity. Breath taking. I am also quite partial to the Australian beaches.
Sable: There’s this lovely spot, lots of tall grass overlooking a beach, that I’ve been to more than a few times.
- Respective Ages
- Sexual Orientation
- Relationship Status
- Favourite Food(s)
- Favourite Beverage(s) (alcoholic and/or not)
- Favourite Colour(s)
- Favourite Place(s) to visit
- Favourite Animal(s)
- Five Favourite Tumblr Blogs
- Favourite Genre of Music
- Favourite Genre of Novel
- Honest Opinion of Each Other
- Honest Opinion of Other Characters
- A Topic for Us to Debate Upon
- Or ANYTHING.